Elk Grove Manufacturing Skills Training
Six different training courses
Choose the one that’s right for you:
- Forklift Operator (1 day)
- Material Handling & Logistics (1 week)
- Electro-Mechanical Assembly (2 weeks)
- Introduction to Manufacturing (3 weeks)
- Welding Fabrication I (3 weeks)
- Manufacturing Technician – Welder (8 months)
- Free tuition
- Book & material fees covered
- Transportation stipend
- Placement bonus available
*Must live in Elk Grove City limits to receive scholarship benefits.
The Charles A. Jones Career & Education Center provides career training in areas identified by our community partners as having the highest employment opportunities.
SVMA is committed to working with educators and industry partners to proactively develop vocational, educational and workforce initiatives and programs for our region’s students and workforce.
Proudly sponsored by the City of Elk Grove’s Workforce Recovery Program
Start your Elk Grove Manufacturing Skills Training Scholarship Application
Must live in Elk Grove City limits to receive scholarship benefits
"*" indicates required fields